Getting readers for your blog from Yahoo Answers

Friends i wanted to share with you that you can also get alot readers and visitors from Yahoo Answers
I am having a yahoo id and i can use Yahoo answers... So simple. Now let me tell you how you can get visitors.... I simply know alot about Blogger and i use to search about question about blogger that people have asked recently, and then i use to answer them and leave an URL to my blog within that answer.
This is how i am now seeing that alot of visitors are refered by Yahoo answers...
So that is a nice tip, I wanted to share with you my friends

Keep blogging
Please if you liked this post please leave a comment or subscribe to this blog via RSS or Email.
Thanks

4 comments:

  1. i really like this post...and i already have a yahoo id! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks friend...
    Good you now can take advantage from your yahoo id!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks frnd,its really interesting post
    videos4rfree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes this is good advice :)
    http://lucyannesmithbooksbooksbooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Share your ideas with us, we will be very greatful to hear from you